1. Crazing is an inherent property of glazed ceramic products and although most modern glazed tiles do not craze, no guarantee can be given. Certain highly decorated pieces especially those having embossed glass features are far more likely to craze and this should be pointed out to the customer.
2. Certain glazes are subject to staining and discolouration when in contact with acid or alkali, particularly green glazes. No guarantee can be given against this.
3. No responsibility can be accepted by the company for goods damaged on customer's own transport. No responsibility will be accepted for goods especially dispatched by Post, Rail or Carrier at customers request although every effort will be made to pack the goods effectively.
4. Shading is an inherent quality in most ceramic tiles. Customers must order the correct quantity for their requirements, as the company cannot guarantee to match shades of previous orders. Display samples are for general guidance and not necessarily identical to current stock.
5. All prices are subject to V.A.T. at the current rate.
6. In the event of any complaints arising from manufacturing faults, our liability is limited to the replacement of the goods only, in so far as they are obtainable.
7. The risk of goods shall pass to the customer on delivery or collection in accordance with these conditions, but the property in the goods shall not pass to the customer until payment is made in full.
8. Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary goods and material and responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, shipping, strikes, accidents or other causes are beyond our control.
9. It is the customers responsibility to inspect goods upon delivery to ensure they are the correct items and free from damage. Claims cannot be accepted for goods once installed. A signature followed by "unchecked" is not acceptable and will be treated as signed for in good condition. Porcelain slabs are delivered with a translucent edge protection, channel fitted to both the long edges to enable the slabs to be checked for damage at the time of delivery. No claim will be accepted at a later date.
10. We accept returns of surplus "stock tiles" providing the shade & calibre matches current stock. All such returns will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge. Goods cannot be returned without a collection note quoting the ticket number on which the goods were originally supplied. Non stock products, clearance and discontinued products are non-returnable.
11. Deliveries are made only to ground floor locations adjacent to building entry points eg garage, hallway's etc. Assistance in off loading is required for porcelain slabs, baths, glass screens etc